|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||Out of Stock|
Why Do Nighttime Undies Work?
Super Undies bedwetting pants are made to hold the Hoover Dam. We started with a good concept on retaining a nighttime accident, then we beefed it up.
1. We use waterproof material all through the external structure of the undies.
2. There are 4 layers of build in absorbency, two sewn internally and two externally as a soaker pad.
3. The tabs are waterproof, and on the back of them we put a soft water resistant fleece to help hold in leaking from side sleepers.
4. The legs are waist are created out of water resistant fleece, as an additional insurance policy against leaking.
5. The absorbent material does not touch the outer edges inside the undies. This also battles against leaking.
6. We added an additional pocket on the inside, in case four layers wasn't enough to soak up your child’s out-put. Simply stuff more absorbency in it!